1. Jentry mowed the lawn
2. I finished my scrapbook page. (only took me 24 hours, it's not fabulous but it's done & frankly I just don't care anymore)
3. Took pictures of my Lilac bush. (cause she's finally growing)
4. Lloyd fixed our toilet (we had a wax ring fallout SICK)
5. Lloyd put up the rest of the bead board in la' bathroom YIPPEE
6. Took a MAJOR load of stuff to the recycle center in the pouring rain.
7. Went to Wal-Mart with all 5 kids (I so seriously love that my kids are good for me when we go to stores) and watched Brinley throw up twice as we were checking out. That was fun.
8. Took dinner to one of my Visiting Teaching ladies (her and hubby have pneumonia)
9. Cleaned up throw up on the bathroom floor.
10. Did 4 loads of laundry.
11. Dealing (still) with septic problems because the water table is so high.
12. Still trying to find Parker's missing web book. Grrrrrrr.....
13. Almost forgot this one. Went to church and they had far too many speakers for 1 hr. so Lloyd once again got bumped on giving his talk, yes this has happened before. Glad he did all that preparing for nothing.
14. And to top everything off I am pretty sure I have eaten my body weight in chocolate. Sigh..... I am such a stress eater.....Need I go on?
Hope everyone else had better weekend than us!Pin It