I STILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO CRAFT!!
And here I thought it was long gone.... :)
My girlies and I went to the cutest little cupcake birthday party on Monday and I had bought a Dress up Tutu as the gift, but then decided around 10:00 p.m. that she needed a little something else.
So me being the 11th hr type of gal that I am, asked my husband if he would cut me some blocks and he against his better judgement
(knowing I would be up till the wee hours in the morning) did just that!
I love them and have been requested to make a couple more for my girls room.
Here is what I did:
1. Painted the blocks white.
2. Hit them with the sander on all edges.
3. Cut out some cute scrappin' paper.
4. Used mod podge to paste the paper to the blocks.
5. Used my Cricut & Sure Cuts Alot to cut out the letters.
6. Inked edges of letters (just a little bit).
7. Mod Podge the letters onto the blocks.
8. Wiped some stain on the edges that I sanded.
I had all the stuff already on hand and the blocks were made from leftover wood.
Note: I meant to wrap one of the letters with ribbon and tie a bow. But it was late and I forgot, sorry Tayler I will bring you ribbon another day. :)Pin It